Covid Update.png

It is with a heavy heart that the GCRDA Board of Directors has decided to suspend practices for the time being. We are concerned that the risk of Covid transmission is too high, given the nature of our sport.

We will keep an eye on the numbers and what other leagues are doing, and try for a restart when it seems appropriate.

Due to the current Covid suspension, if you would like us to contact you once the restrictions lift and we are able to safely practice and recruit, fill out this form here.